• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SEARCH THE FORUM

Neil

Everyone,
We are getting bigger and bigger all the time. There have been over 700 posts from over 70 members and we are only in the third month of the forums' life!!!
I just wanted to remind everyone about the search function on the top menu of the forum. This is a great way to pick through all the past topics and get valuable info. Just type in a species or topic in the search field and it will give you a list of posts on that subject. It can be very helpful to those asking questions about something for the first time as well as members that have been around for a while. As the forum gets bigger, it will be increasingly difficult to plod through a ton of old topics to get info. This way, it economizes things for you to give you easier access to information. And that's what were here for!
Have fun and Happy posting :D

Neil

I just wanted to refresh this post a little. The point is still the same, but more important now. We have over 200 members and getting close to 3,000 posts. When I want to try to find some old info with the current amount of material in The Dwarf Cichlid Forum, the only way is to use the SEARCH function at the top of the page. It is very handy for those of you who may not be aware of it. We are starting to get quite a little library of information here. That is due to the efforts of many of our knowledgeable and active members. I want to extend thanks to those of you who regularly answer peoples questions and promote continuing discussions about so many valuable topics. I suspect that thousands of people have looked at this forum in the past 9 or 10 months that it has been around. Your efforts has made it something to come back to time and again. It has become more than what i thought it would. IMO it is a valuable tool for anyone with an interest in Dwarf Cichlids. And the search function is a way to easily access this information. Thanks to all the members for making this such a good forum.
Neil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….