• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Satanoperca Difficulty

aarhud

5 Year Member
Hello,

I think I want to add a group of Satanoperca to my 125g tank. I hear they take ages to grow and are not aggressive towards other fish. A lot of people state they have difficulty keeping them alive. But people say that about almost all soft water fish.

For those of you that kept them, did you have issues? What was your water parameters like?

My water varies between 150-250 uS. GH and KH tend to range between 1-3. I still have a big batch of F1 A. cacatuoides fry. I want to mix these with the Satanoperca once they are no longer bite size morals.

Thank you,

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….