• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rio Xingu

PsYcHoTiC_MaDmAn

5 Year Member
anyone know of any common tetras commonly found from Rio Xingu.

I currently have a group of 7 Krobia sp Xingu red cheek. and they've got to go to a proper tank (still in the "quarantine" tank, as I haven't got round to setting them up a tank.)

so want to find some biotope correct tank-mates to go with them, catfish are easy enough, but finding tetras isn't

and fishbase isn't working for me again....

Gillie

5 Year Member
I took a look and only found was astyanax dnophos other characins were myleus, metynnis and serrasalmus. It's probably not alot of help, but there is not much info on the web. I did however find something called Bleher's biotopes: rio xingu and it gave a great description of the river. If you don't find what you are looking for before he posts again I'm sure he would be glad to help you.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….