• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New from Middle TN

Sciacca

Hello,
how is everyone? So i decided to get into dwarfs, my LFS finally got cacatuoides in, and picked up a pair of orange cockatoo. so here i am.

my tanks---
35 cube***barbs-cherry, green tiger, rosy, golden--green cories and a bristle nose
125*** community--cardinal, serpae, pristilla, rummy nose, black phantom, silver tip, harlequin rasb., von rio, penguin tet, 2clown loach, 2 yoyo, random pleco(bn, common, rhino)
115***6 angels, giant danio, random plecos, and L114 leop cactus
30L***the nano(minor planted)--neon, gold neon, ember, slash, emerald eye rasb., gold tetra, dwarf algea, 1 bn pleco, and the new young apisto couple

that's me
Jesse

P.S.
i do believe in indian almond leaves

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….