• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My nice pair of Apistograma Elizabethae

watsawat

5 Year Member
Just bought nice wild caught Apistograma Elizabethae "South Gabreil" I notice that the male's body look lighter compared to normal Elizabethae I have ever seen and when it's flaring sometime it's look white-gray body and the cheek became red.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
São Gabriel (da Cachoeira) is the collecting station where these fish were held prior to being shipped to Manaus for export. Your fish were most likely collected in the Rio Uaupés. Body color differences can be due to many different factors besides collecting site.

Champ_17

5 Year Member
São Gabriel (da Cachoeira) is the collecting station where these fish were held prior to being shipped to Manaus for export. Your fish were most likely collected in the Rio Uaupés. Body color differences can be due to many different factors besides collecting site.
Thank you Mike
just take some more photo. The fish growing and nicer everyday. I think i love wild type color than tank bred that show red belly.
12798950_491480831058696_5891218915542879366_n.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….