• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My collection of Apistogramma

Ayazad

Apistogramma viejita gold
f6e8a50f99f2.jpg

6bd35c4151df.jpg

Apistogramma Borelli
ebc3541bbdf2.jpg

Apistogramma Macmasteri
526e3b2c7df0.jpg

662989d0f645.jpg

Fikret Celik

5 Year Member
Excellent photos and healthy fish.

Is it your own production? Can not we bring such beautiful and healthy Apistogrammas to Turkey? Where did you get it from?

Again, congratulations ...

Ayazad

Excellent photos and healthy fish.

Is it your own production? Can not we bring such beautiful and healthy Apistogrammas to Turkey? Where did you get it from?

Again, congratulations ...
Dear Fikret bey,
I bought these fish in Ukraine and received from their fry. I think that send them to Turkey would be problematic. If you have friends in Kazakhstan or Turkey who often travel between our countries, let me know, I send it to you through them.
I also have a wild Apistogramma which I bought in Germany, but the fry has not yet received)

Fikret Celik

5 Year Member
Thank you for the information and proposal Ayazad bey:),

Unfortunately, Apisto imports in Turkey are not very good. It is very difficult to bring both quality and healthy Apisto. Except for the importers, it is very difficult to bring your own fish in Turkey. However, thanks to a limited number of producers of their own, good fish can be found in Turkey. They are also concentrated in certain species.

Have a nice day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldStype

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….