• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone!!!

keith42

hi everyone! my name is keith. ive been in the fish keeping hobby for about 6 months now. i got sucked in when someone abandoned 125 with 3 pygocentrus naterreri (red belly piranha) and i rescued them. since then ive redone that tank and started a nice little planted 10 gallon. i have 3 leopard danios in it to help it cycle and im working on my water conditions right now. someone just mentioned apistogrammas to me for my tank and since i first saw a pair ive wanted them. ive now been working on my 10 gallon for 3 weeks and will soon be getting a pair. im looking for someone in the phoenix arizona area to get them from but am also considering shipping them in (ive never ordered a fish online so im a little cautious of it). any ways i love this forum and im very excited to keep these little guys! thanks for reading
phone pictures 790.jpg
phone pictures 790.jpg

Attachments

• phone pictures 789.jpg
    phone pictures 789.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 239

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….