• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from colorful colorado

Firedab

Hi everyone, I'm kind of new to the fish hobby and had a 10 gallontank that busted over Christmas causing me to lose 3 platy and 1 albino bristle nose pleco. I recently upgraded to a 29 gallon aquarium and need to get filters and substrate for it. I was thinking about going with apistogrammas in there so was wondering what kind of stuff do I need? Thanks for the help.

Happyfins

I would say without much experience in fish keeping you need a good filter, fine gravel, a good water conditioner, lots of plants and caves, low stocking levels and a will to provide occasional live food and do regular water changes. Then it might work out. Waiting until you get some more experience would even be better.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….