• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

For sale Vinegar Eels

I have for sale 80z cultures of vinegar eels. These eels are perfect for fry and small fish. Vinegar eels also have many advantages over baby brine shrimp and other live foods. One of these advantages are they survive much longer in the aquarium, this allows fry to have a great chance of eating them and increasing survival rates. Also they are the easiest live food to culture.
These are $12, comes with 8oz culture, two page informations and start up instructions and FREE shipping within the USA. International ask me for a qoute!

dw1305

5 Year Member
Hi all,
I'd like some, could you ship them for $7 to Belgium?
If you can't find them locally I've got a culture you can have from the UK. I'll need to find out how much postage would be, but my suspicion would be that it will be a lot cheaper than $20.

cheers Darrel

PhilipAG

5 Year Member
I was just interested if he'd also ship for that a low price to Belgium.
But anyway, I'm always interested in vinegar eels.
I'd looking forward to see what it would cost if it comes from the UK.

PhilipAG

5 Year Member
Well, that would be perfect. Would you be able to send in the future? Haven't got any species reproducing right now.
But I'm going to breed my Betta rutilans and then I could use these.
Thanks!

dw1305

5 Year Member
Hi all,
Would you be able to send in the future?
Yes I always have some, they are very low maintenance to keep, but more fiddly to feed. I've tried the "water in a bottle neck" and "coffee filter" methods, but I don't have any fry at the moment where they offer any advantage over Banana Worms (which are slightly higher maintenance, a bit bigger, sink and much easier to feed).

Just PM me address when you need them.

cheers Darrel

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….