• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Female Cac's new batch

Cowboy

5 Year Member
Well, it is finally done! I have a FO male that I finally got to breed with a nice female triple red. I thought I would introduce a new health line into my reds. This is a first time female with about 75 fry. I am feeding them bbs. They are housed in a planted 29gal with another female and two ottos, two siemensis and of course the male. I have a new 10gal that is up an running with a sponge filter for the grow out. My question is, when should I move them and how do I get them out of the 29 when it is time?

Thanks for any suggestions.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I move mine at two weeks... they are about 1/4" at that point. I feed several times a day though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….