• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back up!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Yea, great to see the site back up and running!

I already like some of the updates that I've noticed (like the "what's new" option) and I'm sure there are other great additions that I'll stumble across.

Thanks for keeping after getting the upgrades done Ted.

Joe Gatchell

Nice to see it back up. Will the search function, function in this version?

EDIT: I used the search box and searched "search" and it found this post. It doesn't appear to be pulling from the previous postings pre-update though. I'll try some other word combos.

Hmoobthor

nice..but my problem is still not fix.

EDIT: OMG...i finally found and fix it. LOL....
EDIT: Nvm ..it didn't work...something

What is everyone deafault thread option: it keep check on Descading order instead of ascending order for thread.

i mean thread display option..

3rd Edit: I can finally see my post in the last post count..ya! I think I fix it now! YA!

ste12000

5 Year Member
Wow, i thought id lost you guys!! been checking back several times per day to see where my favourite forum had gone!!

Thanks for the hard work Ted, the new forum looks great and im sure will be a improvement. Keep up the hard work, its very much appreciated by the dwarf cichlid community.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Yes.. the forum is finally updated, but I do not deserve the credit. I hired someone (Rafael) to work it out. There are still lots of things about the new version that I do not know how to do, and there are some more cosmetic things that Rafael needs to adjust. I have not had the chance to test all the features yet, so I do not know what will work and what will not.

ALSO... we may not be connecting ALL of the old years to the forum. I may be able to save them for prosperity, but with all the data in the archives since 2001 the memory requirements of the site have become a cost burden. The difference may be having to choose between $10/month for hosting without all of the archives, or $80/month with all of them. We would put the forum on a system where the archives only go back three or four years. This is pretty standard for old forums on a budget.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….