• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma Elizabethae and Adoketa for sale - Shipping or Pickup Sunland CA 91040

Unungy

Hi everyone.

I have a few of these coming in my next shipment and I was wondering if they will be some interest in this forum.

The truth is that I don't know much about it but my supplier insisted that I should bring some as they are very much wanted in the Asian market.

I should be able to post a lot of pictures in the next few days after they have settled.

I do quarantine any of my fish for 15 days or so no exceptions, during this period I normally sell everything on paper.
I do give special discounts for larger orders or special research projects.

Please email me for more informaion at [email protected] and thank you for your time

------------------------
Saul
Unungy's Rare Imports.
http://www.Unungy.com
------------------------

Unungy

Update and Pictures

Hi members of Apistogramma.com

I want to thank you for all the interest and emails about my thread.
Unfortunately after having 5 boxes destroyed but AA cargo, most of the apistogrammas did not make it.
5 boxes were completely destroyed and several others damaged, they were placed against the arrows signs and the content of each box was mostly lost.

I was able to rescued very few of them but I will keep them to learn more about them until my next shipment arrives. I PROMISE to bring more.....

See Pictures as promised.

IMG-20120308-00031.jpg

Join our newsletter and stay updated with our recent imports and sales. Subscribers will receive discounts, first choice of purchase, free shipping, free plecos and much more. A confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox: please read the instructions to complete the subscription.

http://www.unungy.com/newsletter

Unungy

Hi my apistogrammas fanatics.

I have good news for everyone. I was able to get a limited number of these unique apisto.
I am looking to move them in groups of 10 or so to ensure good breeding groups. Please email me if you're interested.

$45 dollars each. Vendor discount also available, please email me to [email protected]

Also Available:

• Apistogramma agassizii Tele $25 ea
  • Apistogramma Cacatuoides $25 ea
  • Apistogramma Mendezi $25 ea
  • Very Rare Apistogramma Nannacara Adoketa (adult size) $120 ea
  • Pterophyllum Scalare Bandeira $25 ea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….