• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Collecting trip

Ttw

5 Year Member
Soon I will be leaving on a collecting trip to Bolivia. We plan to collect in both the Chaco and then north into Beni. I have collected in Beni on a previous trip and hope to be able to once again bring back erythrura , staecki and linkei. I have not been to south eastern Bolivia before but plan to collect in 4 to 5 different river system drainages. Aiming for trifasciata and inconspicua there. There are also some nice killis there but this may be the wrong time of year to collect them. I will let you know what happens.

Ttw

5 Year Member
Made it back from our Bolivia collecting trip. Overall successful. Collected 5 species of Apistogramma and got them home.
The country was very dry so some of the rivers, creeks and ponds were dry. Made finding the fish more difficult. When I get my data put together I will write a more comprehensive note.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….