• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Swollen & reddish pectoral fin root/muscle

TCMontium

5 Year Member
Today I realized that right pectoral fin root of my female apisto has some swollen pink meat with a curved red line. I don't know for how long she had that, but right now I can at least see that she doesn't use her right fin fully. So, it makes a disturbance for her.
She has some fry and the male is in the tank with them. Maybe male did it or stress caused it?
Can you identify the problem? What should I do? (first photo is her left side, it is healty)

27242210133_b3ccaaa0c6_b.jpg
27778304731_827c2bc793_h.jpg
27854417185_13e815d03b_h.jpg
27242172403_8e75c6f853_h.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….