• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma Elizabethae for sale (UK)

Swez

5 Year Member
Hi,
Ive got some ap. elizabethae for sale. Grew them from fries. There are about 14 months, young adults. Males are fully coloured up and about 2.5inches. Already starting to pair up and even breed. Usually find atleast 2 or 3 group of fries but due to space restrictions, i couldn't raise them.

£25 / sexed pairs

Collection only from Nottingham. Can deliver in and around nottingham area for fuel cost. Can send pics if interested.

Swez

5 Year Member
IMG_4320.JPG IMG_4321.JPG IMG_4323.JPG Sorry for the delay but here you go....

Attachments

• IMG_4324.JPG
    IMG_4324.JPG
    567.4 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_4327.JPG
    IMG_4327.JPG
    509.5 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_4330.JPG
    IMG_4330.JPG
    544.5 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_4340.JPG
    IMG_4340.JPG
    503.2 KB · Views: 570

Phil O'Sofical

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I'm based near London but will be driving home from Leeds on Friday this week... The route should take me close to Nottingham. Not sure if the timings would work but maybe I could collect a pair.

Would that work for you? What timings would be convenient?

Thanks,
Phil

Swez

5 Year Member
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I'm based near London but will be driving home from Leeds on Friday this week... The route should take me close to Nottingham. Not sure if the timings would work but maybe I could collect a pair.

Would that work for you? What timings would be convenient?

Thanks,
Phil
Hi Phil, im working away from home at the moment. Will be travelling home on Friday evening . It wud be late evening when I reach home. What time are u looking at being around Nottingham?

Phil O'Sofical

Hi.

Timings are flexible but I'd really hoped to be past Birmingham by Friday rush hour so it doesn't look as though it's going to work I'm afraid.

However, will probably be back up North sometime soon so I'll drop you a note then if that's ok.

Thanks again for your responses & good luck with the fish!

Cheers,
Phil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….