• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need pics&videos for next YouTube series

Jonathan Aquair

5 Year Member
I'm (re)making a YouTube series on the upkeep and breeding of Dwarf cichlids and I need some help with my supply of visual content.

a little Backstory:
I'm making a new edition of my How to Breed Apistogramma and other Dwarf Cichlids, a series of videos on the upkeep and spawning of Dwarf Cichlids (focused on Soft-water Westies & S. Americans).

The series, now almost three years old, was one of my most successful ever, so a while back I decided to improve on what I had done and make some corrections where needed.

The writing and information is all there, now all I need is footage!
I've got plenty of tanks, but my idea of a perfect breeding tank isn't the same as yours or someone else's. Which is why I've come to you all for some help.

What I'm looking for is any pictures or videos of your Dwarf Cichlid tanks or your planted tanks. (When I say dwarf that includes the shell dwellers as well). Breeding tanks and fish-room pics encouraged.

Obviously, if you do send send any footage I will give due credit to both the group and the individuals who helped on each video. Just say what name, alias, forum or YouTube link you want shown and you'll be in the credits.

Send you pics, videos, links, etc. to this email:

[email protected]

or post it below with your preferred credits (though this is less favorable)

Thank you all so much for the help, I hope to see your tanks soon!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82QUQCH-vMmiLnTfP1dXUkXHgXDFfE3-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….