• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new 55 gallon with 2 bolivian rams

jaycle

Wondering if I can add other species to this tank. It is dirt with a cap of fluorite and lots of plants. There are tetra and platys in it. It is cycled and stable. I'm not really looking to breed them right now, just looking for compatibility. Maybe someone can post a list of dwarf species that would work in a tank like this in general, both apistos and other close related families? Rams, etc.

Thanks.

Mikemm

Wondering if I can add other species to this tank. It is dirt with a cap of fluorite and lots of plants. There are tetra and platys in it. It is cycled and stable. I'm not really looking to breed them right now, just looking for compatibility. Maybe someone can post a list of dwarf species that would work in a tank like this in general, both apistos and other close related families? Rams, etc.

Thanks.
My Bolivians got along with everyone in a 29 gal. Were territorial, but not nasty when breeding. Even had small guppies swim in front of them and not be bothered.

RichardK

My tanks has both kinds of Rams and 2 f. and one m. Apisto Cacatuodes. They do have some territorial disputes, but there is no real damage. In fact, the Apistos have spawned at least once.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….