• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My small fishroom

Bangala

20140509_212158.jpg

Bangala

Hello, little tour of my fisshroom . apistogramma
Sp 2 Jurua
sp Abacaxis
cf personata
agassizi Téfé 2
baenshi
Allpahuayo
cacatuoides colombie
panduro
eremnopyge
erythrura
elizabetahe
bitaeniata
norberti
steindachneri
rositae
and
taeniacara candidi
ramirezi

phb

5 Year Member
peut être a un de ses jours?

l'apisto room est top top top!

on se serait bien attardé sur plusieurs bacs!

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Par courtoisie pour nos membres internationaux Inglés-saxons sur le forum s'il vous plaît écrire dans Inglés. Sur le allemand et en français nain cichlidés forums, je écrivent dans Inglés et la langue maternelle. Vous pouvez faire la même chose ici. Merci.

Out of courtesy to our international English-speaking members on the forum please write in English. On the German and French dwarf cichlid forums I write in both English and the native language. You can do the same here. Thank you.

deliriouz

Otherwise fantastic looking fish room..made good use of a small space. Are the tanks plumbed in for easy water changes or do you have to siphon each tank individually?

Bangala

Each aquarium is independent so ...
I use to fill a cellar pump that is in a rain water tank of 1,000 liters outside

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….