• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma Study group pubs

mematrix

5 Year Member
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
Hellow All I recently Got lucky and acquired some of the Apistogramma Study Group's APISTO-GRAM booklets man these are so cool wish i had found my Passion for Apistogramma back when i first got into the hobby I would Have def been on the mailing/subscription list Im searching for any more out there so if anybody has any they want to/willing to sell let go of or have doubles of some of theirs i would be very interested
here is a slide show of the ones i recently acquired
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/mematrix/slideshow/Back in the Saddel/Fish Books/Apisto-Gram collection

Last edited:

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Of course, I have a copy of every Apisto-gram from v.1, n.1 (1982? undated) + 1980 ASG introduction booklet. I even have the galley proofs for the last, unpublished, issue in memory of the late Helen Burns, a great Scottish apistophile who left this world much too soon. Right now, I'm looking for pre-Apisto-gram ASG newsletters circulated by Shapiro, Rambo, and McMaster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….