• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to acquire quality Rams?

KMcAndre

I am currently in the process of slowly building up a 12g JBJ Nano that I brought out of storage (returning to hobby after almost 10 years away)...

Electric Blue Rams, LEDs, EI dosing...My oh my things have changed!! But I will cut to the chase...

Will be looking for a quality pair of blue rams in the coming months once my tank is planted and established, with all these phenotypic varieties out there where can a guy get a good pair of robust bodied, or even better Wild rams? Mainly want to avoid hormone treated and other rams that have been so selectively bred.

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize!

Thanks

Kyle

big blue frog

I got a trio of immature Rams from yunite last spring.Beautiful, healthy active fish.Great color.Wish I had more room.

rdrooster

I also bought a pair of rams from yunite last fall off of aquabid. They bred wthin the first week. Not only very good quality but they have very good service. I asked alot of breeding questions and they always replied promptly with great advice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….