• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Woods Hole, MA

Bouch

Hi everyone,

I had been keeping dwarf cichlid tanks for the past 10 years, then I took a job in China and had to give them all away. I tended to favor Apistogramma species, but also kept any other New World dwarf cichlids that I could get my hands on. I used to breed several of the more common Apistos, incuding cockatoos, agassizi, and panduro. I don't have any active tanks currently, but that should change in the next few weeks. I just moved back to the U.S. recently and will be starting up again slowly after the holidays. I look forward to joining the discussions and living vicariously through all of you that do have these amazing fish!

abrooks12376

Welcome back! I'm in boston, just noticed a whole mess of free swimmers in my panduro tank.. maybe I could kick start your hobby on a month or two!

Welcome back!! I'm in Providence and currently have alacrina, wangenflecken, and baenschi and agassizzi. I have the alacrina and wangenflecken good to go if looking for some other species as well.

Hi everyone,

I had been keeping dwarf cichlid tanks for the past 10 years, then I took a job in China and had to give them all away. I tended to favor Apistogramma species, but also kept any other New World dwarf cichlids that I could get my hands on. I used to breed several of the more common Apistos, incuding cockatoos, agassizi, and panduro. I don't have any active tanks currently, but that should change in the next few weeks. I just moved back to the U.S. recently and will be starting up again slowly after the holidays. I look forward to joining the discussions and living vicariously through all of you that do have these amazing fish!

Bouch

Welcome back!! I'm in Providence and currently have alacrina, wangenflecken, and baenschi and agassizzi. I have the alacrina and wangenflecken good to go if looking for some other species as well.

I am interested... I just have to convince the wife to let me set up multiple tanks first. Have any pictures of the fish?

abrooks12376

Absolutely! Just let me know when and where.
I'm in west roxbury, maybe next weekend? I'll work this week to get them into a breeder box. They're still small, about 3/8". I have frozen bbs I can send them off with.

charliebrown

Hello I am just getting into the apistogramma I am in Indianapolis and want to know if anyone have any for sale

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rileylouie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….