• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Washington(the evergreen state)

star_rider

Just a quick intro.

I am new to this site , but have been keeping fish for some time.
I keep mostly freshwater and have dabbled in Marine.
I keep amazonian species for the most part . specifically Discus and Angels.the Discus are domestic breeds VR's and Alenquers. the Angels are P. Altum (wild) with P Scalare wild Peru and a few domestics thrown in.

I try to keep black water tanks.

I di dabble in the dwarf species which is what has brought me here.. I keep Microgeophagus Ramirezi and well as Altispinosa.

I recently picked up Apistogramma Cacatuoides Orange flash and Double red.

with a few more tanks to fill I'm looking at adding a few different Apistogramma species to the list.

any way this is me in a nutshell glad to be here to learn.

star_rider

will i am.. yes I am on fishbox same call name

thanks Josh!!
I'm learning quite a lot here.

I must be doing something right or 1 pair of dbl red cacatuoides are rabbits.. they have what looks like parts of 3 spawns in the tank..
there are quite a few hiding spots tho..
I fins the babies are hiding in the holes in the driftwood.. 3 diff sizes..which is what leads me to think 3 spawns

the second pair of dbl cacreds have also had a successful spawn..saw the free swimmers last night..

so far tho my orange flash are a no go.. tho the male is quite a looker ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….