• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eire

joemc

5 Year Member
hi, I have Biotodoma cupido offspring ready to go to new homes, both F1 and F2 fish, if anyone would like a group let me know, I am based in West Cork, about 20-25 mins from the ringaskiddy ferry terminal
regards
joe

joemc

5 Year Member
hi, sorry for my mistake in my posting, can an admin edit it to read Biotodoma cupido offspring available. or something similar!
joe

Mol_PMB

Hi Joe,
Any tips for breeding these? I have five wild-caught juveniles, not sexable yet (I think).

joemc

5 Year Member
ha ha, sorry, but you would be a bit late on that front, successive governments here have already sold off most of the countries natural assets!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meghanbe

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….