• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need of your help!

S.k

Hi Guys and girls.

I'm looking for the perfect tank mates for my bujurquina oenolaemus there housed in a 90 Gallon. Still waiting for a pair to be formed. as soon as that happens the other 3 will go to a new home.

Im looking for a nice Shoaling fish that or live in the same river or close.

Ideas are more then welcome as im stuck at the moment. The tank is very natural,loads of leaves,would almost whole bottem full so.

Thanks for your help in advance.

s.k

dwarfpike

5 Year Member
I couldn't find anything specific to the Pilcomayo River itself, but given that it's a tributary of the Paraguay River ... I would go with bloodfins (Aphyocharax anisitsi) assuming I didn't want fry from the pair.

S.k

Not allot of response as i was affraid of..

Fry isnt something high on the list if one survives thats nice but not needed. Been looking into Iguanodectes adujai not from Paraguay but i read it does well in not to warm water 22-24

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldStype

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….