• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Video Sharing Platforms?

Ekona

5 Year Member
What video sharing platforms are folks using to post videos to this forum? I was using Vimeo successfully, but they have overhauled their coding and the current codes no longer work in this forum.

So, I created an account with Veho, uploaded a video, pasted code into forum post and - nothing.

Apparently there may be something the site admin can adjust to allow for upgraded codes?? - (that from the one of the forums out there).

In any case I'd like to stick with Vimeo since I know how to use it. But any suggestions welcomed.
TY

Ekona

5 Year Member
Vimeo now uses the iframe embed code - will that work on this forum?

Ekona

5 Year Member
I should be able to change the code if we know the format of vimeo URLs
Not sure what you are referring to - can you clarify what you mean by "format of Vimeo URL", or state what exactly you would need. I would be trying to embed an iframe code, not a link or URL to vimeo, if that makes any sense :confused:.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….