• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Updated List and Specials

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Tank Raised Fish

Specials are listed after the regular pricing and will be offered through Monday April 21st. You must have the fish paid for no later then Monday night and I’ll ship them out Tuesday April 22nd.

South American

Apistogramma agassizii Alenquer Red Tail $50/pr 4 fish (2pr?) $75
A. agassizii Blue Tail $35/pr 4 fish $60 8 fish $110 (mixed sex)
A. agassizii Double Red $30/pr 4 fish $45
A. agassizii Fire Red $50/pr 3 females $20 each
A. baenschi $60/pr 3 fish (rev. trio?) $65 $20/male
A. cacatuoides triple red $35/pr young pair $25/pr
A. cacatuoides “blue” triple red (dark body with bright fins) $30/pr
A. panduro $40/pr 5 fish $65
Apistogramma trifaciatus macallensis $40/pr 3 fish (rev, trio?) $50

West African
Nanachromis parilus $40/pr 4 fish $60
Nanachromis transvestitus$45/pr $40/pr
Pelvicachromis taeniatus Nigerian red $45/pr $60/trio

Wild Caught Fish

Apistogramma agassizii Curuai $75/trio
Apistogramma elizabethae Rio Uaupes $100/pr
Apistogramma mendezi Rio Negro $85/pr
Ivanacara adoketa $100 each

DarylD

5 Year Member
Hi Jeff. I shot you an email a few days ago (April 9th), but haven't heard from you. I'm interested in A. panduro (one pair or two pairs). Saw your special for 5 fish for $65. What's the m/f split? Feel free to respond via email ([email protected]) or PM me. For a shipping quote - my zip for shipping would be 20151.

Thanks.
Daryl

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have someone else also interested in a pair of the panduro too. Let me check to see what sexes the 5 fish are and I'll get back to you tonight.

Last edited:

nycsicktank

5 Year Member
i didn't order but i asked for the pictures and prices only for the males:
agassizii Fire Red
sp. Opal Red Maskca
catuoides mega red

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
i didn't order but i asked for the pictures and prices only for the males:
agassizii Fire Red
sp. Opal Red Maskca
catuoides mega red

I don't have any male agassizii fire red right now (just 3 females left). But here is a picture of a male from a few weeks ago or so:

I have a picture of a male mega red in the gallery thread I started: http://www.apistogramma.com/forum/threads/photo-gallery.17702/ (I'll continue to post more pictures in this thread as I have time.)

And here is an older photo of a male opal red mask (the current stock are a little bigger but have the same color/markings):

I also don't have any males only of any of those fish available right now to be able to give you pricing on. Sorry!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
More Apistos coming in this week but almost everything was ordered as paired. I'll know more though once I actually receive them. I did order a few things at smaller sizes unsexed to grow out but they will most likely not be bid enough sex yet.

nycsicktank

5 Year Member
More Apistos coming in this week but almost everything was ordered as paired. I'll know more though once I actually receive them. I did order a few things at smaller sizes unsexed to grow out but they will most likely not be bid enough sex yet.

so you don't sell only males?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
so you don't sell only males?
Only if I have extra males. Wild caught Apistos often come in male heavy and then I sell male only but I order the tank raised fish in pairs when ever possible.

You just happen to inquire about 3 fish were I either don't have any males (fire reds) or I'm female heavy already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….