• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

African Butterfly Cichlids

jumpmaster

Is this a male or female
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396882477.132340.jpg

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
The Guinea population shows a row of spot along the upper and lower lateral lines. Commercially, it's the most commonly available form at the moment. Larry must have a better eye than I. I can't tell anything from the photo.

jumpmaster

The Guinea population shows a row of spot along the upper and lower lateral lines. Commercially, it's the most commonly available form at the moment. Larry must have a better eye than I. I can't tell anything from the photo.
I will post better pictures tomorrow

Instead of bringing the camera to the fish, zoom in part way but keep it in-focus. Use a digitral camera and not a phones camera will help a lot. Borrow one if you have to and check the pics on a computer screen first to see if they're clear before posting. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….