• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

List of fish imported from the Czech Republic.

Atlantis Tropical Fish

5 Year Member
Here is a list of fish imported from the Czech Republic. Price is each.

Members get a 10% discount.

Email me at [email protected] for ordering, shipping cost or any questions you may have.

Visit us at www.cichlids.net for more species of fish.

Apistogramma agassizi Fire Red 17.00

Apistogramma agassizi Super Red 15.00

Apistogramma borelli Opal 12.00

Apistogramma cacatuoides Double Red 12.00

Apistogramma cacatuoides Orange 12.00

Apistogramma cf. gephyra F1 23.00

Apistogramma elizabethae Red 45.00

Apistogramma hongsloi 1 15.00

Apistogramma macmasteri 14.00

Apistogramma panduro 15.00

Apistogramma steindachneri 14.00

Apistofan_Tony

I've purchased from Atlantis 3 times now. Each time I've had a great experience. This past time, I used express shipping only to have the fish come late (through the fault of USPS) during a few hot Florida days. Fish arrived in great condition. The packaging and care put into orders is great, as is communication with Atlantis. I highly recommend these guys! Great fish!

wethumbs

5 Year Member
The problem with Apistos is everybody wants pairs. So pricing as a pair or indicating that they are unsexed would make more sense. Obviously, unsexed fish would need to be discounted to encourage buying in group.

Apistofan_Tony

I agree, the way they "break it down" it isn't as clear as it should be. They do sell fish by the pair on aquabid, and as far as I know, they don't sell unsexed juveniles. I've always been able to specify in my order exactly what ratio of male:female that I wanted.

ehsanabria

5 Year Member
Lucky for me they are located about 1.5 hours from where I live so i can make the trip on Saturdays when they are open to the public and choose the fish i want. Their facility is awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….