• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Everyone!

Apisto_student

Hi Everyone

I am a second year vet student from North West England with a Jewel Rio 300 South American community tank and a pair of Ivanacara adoketa in a 100L tank at home but no fish at uni. I have been keeping fish for about 10 years with the help of my parents. I also keep (and used to breed) leopard geckos and have five at the moment. I am keen on growing aquarium plants and run pressurised CO2 systems on both my tanks and mix DIY fertiliser for them.

I have a pair of Apistogramma ortegai in my community atm and I think there are enough hiding places to hopefully get a pair of Apistogramma panduro when I go home at the holidays. I would love to set up a few smallish breeding tanks for Apistogramma but my pets already occupy a lot of the house so it may not be possible.

I find reading other people's threads on this forum really useful so I decided I should finally join!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….