• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Buying Female MacMasteri

Jeff W

Need a female adult or close to adult for a male I have. Also looking for a Male adult Panduro. If you have either or both please send me pictures and price. i am in Wisconsin.

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff,
I can get you 4-15 young @ 1 "+ @ $6.oo each (club member price) club member bred "IF" your willing to grow these out til' Spring.,,,There are also a few adulds available as well. What is your location,,, P.. me on this...
Hey,,, they will be good by March or so, but no adult female available now,,, just be patient. I just got a group of 7 Huscars,,SOO happy & are just babies I have patients to breed these as well,, I love this hobby!!!!
I also just saw Black Friday sale Panduro's at my LFS at 23.99 a piece!! _ 30% but they're all gone!!

Jeff W

Thank you but it was late last night and i found some Juvies.I will be picking up this weekend in Chicago. I am still looking for the male Panduro. Sorry for not posting that i found them. Got 6 for $25. They are 3/4" to 1"

Hey are you a member of the Chicago Cichlid Association (C.C.A.) ?
IF You are, you have it made! I have gotten into fish "group buys" from members for "my club" here in Seattle that I NEVER would have gotten other-wise!
I cruise they're web-site all the time & check into the classifieds (many catagories) then try to "ask" members to see IF they'll willing ship fish out West here!
They are very gracious in-deed!! Great packing jobs even in late Fall/Winter too!!
Try and join this great club If your not a member already

Jeff W

I am not a member but i know a lot of the people in there.Not sure if you mean the CCA or GCCA both are good clubs. I found some young ones at the GCCA swap plus I found a wild female from http://aquaticclarity.com/ she has laid eggs once. But thank you for the tip

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….