• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

South American Dwarf Cichlids in Stock

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
LOTS of wild caught South American dwarf cichlids on hand that are ready to go out. PM me with the type and number of fish you would like along with your zip code and I can get you a shipping quote. Only a few more weeks of shipping this year before the Christmas crush and really cold weather set in. US shipping only, sorry!

My full list of fish available (including a bunch of West African cichlids and lots of Tetras and Cory cats) can be found here: in-stock list

Apistogramma agassizi “Alenquer” wild caught 1 ½” $20 each
Apistogramma agassizii Jutai wild caught 1 ½” $25 each 6+ $20 each

Apistogramma bitaeniata Rio Jutai wild caught 1” $25 each 6+ $20 each

Apistogramma combrae Marajo (ID pending) wild caught 1 1/4″ 6/$60

Apistogramma elizabethae wild caught 1 ½” $85/pr

Apistogramma gephyra wild caught 1 ½” $40/pr

Apistogramma gibbiceps wild caught 1 ½” $15 each

Biotoecus opercularis wild caught 1 ¼”+ $35 each
Bujurquina sp. Mato Grosso wild caught 1 ½” $20 each

Dicrosus cf. filamentosus Brazil wild caught 1” $10 each 6+ $9 each

Ivanacara adoketa wild caught 1 ½”-2 ½” $50 each (males only)

Laetacara dorsigera wild caught 1 ½” $15 each 6+ $13 each

Mikrogeophagus ramirezi Blue Ram wild caught 1 ½”-1 ¾” $6 each $15/pr

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Jeff, A. commbrae is found in the Paraguay system, far from the Isla de Marajo the giant island at the mouth of the Amazon. Without seeing your fish, my guess is that they are A. sp. Wangenflecken/Cheek-spots - a much more desirable species!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks Mike! I know we talked about this a few years back but I couldn't remember which sp. these were. I'll compare some pics and make the correction tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….