• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

VOTE - July 2013 Picture of the Month Contest

July 2013 POTM Voting

• 1. Peruvian Altum Biotope

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 2. 55g Low Tech Dirt Planted Tank

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 3. Apistogramma mendezi Santa Isabel Tank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Little Jungle

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 5. Too Much Energy #5

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
This month's contest theme was open to FULL TANK SETUPS. Voting will end July 31st at 9:15 PM CST. Thanks again to the five participants! Was really hoping for a larger turn out, but we'll do another one of these before the year's end, because I know that July is a very busy month.

Please keep conversations regarding the photos to a minimum to assure anonymity. Photo labels and descriptions were provided by the participant. Labels are ABOVE the photo listed and corresponds with the number (some names may appear similar because we're dealing with a singular genus of fish, so pay attention to which number you want to vote for).

Good luck!

SPECIAL RULES WERE AS FOLLOWS:
- Only full tank shots will be accepted. At least two sides of the aquarium edge or trim should be visable in the photo (top and bottom, or left and right).

- You may submit a photo that YOU took of YOUR tank only -- no public displays or other private party tanks. The aquarium must be in your possession.

- Understanding that there are some tank build threads already on the forum, the only thing I ask is that you submit a POTM-UNIQUE photo to the POTM contest of existing tanks in those threads -- a photo that has not been posted on the site before...only for use in the contest, until the contest is over.

1. Peruvian Altum Biotope

2. 55g Low Tech Dirt Planted Tank

3. Apistogramma mendezi Santa Isabel Tank

4. Little Jungle

5. Too Much Energy #5

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
A tie?! A tie?! Ok, here's what I'm gonna say.

Congrats to M.ramirezi on winning July's POTM Contest and his 150*50*60 Peruvian altum biotope looks pretty awesome.
01-d6e500b5-_zps5c009be7.jpg

I can say that, because the other photo (Too Much Energy #5) is mine; and I only really submitted it so we would have enough for a contest.

Sure liked the other tanks that were sent in as well! Nice work folks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….