• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apisto baeschi

ScottandFish

Okay before I start I know that any type of Apisto is hard to come by. Which is why I don't hold a lot of hope in this post. I'm just looking to make contact with anyone in North America breeding Apisto baeschi. Thanks.

cjerrom

I have a few in stock in Calgary, AB - as well I have a friend who is breeding them in Edmonton. They are wild caught from Peru.

cjerrom

Scott - I will have more males shortly as my Peru order has been delayed but I will have 35-50 more as Bart will need a few more males! Sorry I could not facilitate your request as I had to make sure Bart was looked after first since he's been a great help in facilitating a lot of the bycatch identification!

Uapesi, elizabethae, kelleri (red morph), huascar, atahualpa, baenschi, rositae and some more female norberti. Now if I had more tank space I would be as bad as Bart but the abacaxis, juruesis (blue face), pantalone, fresa are all breeding on me for some unknown reason so I am limited to adding more until I sell more!

Drayden Farci

5 Year Member
The Wet Spot gets them in occasionally, but you'll have to be diligent because males are hard to come by.

ScottandFish

Scott - I will have more males shortly as my Peru order has been delayed but I will have 35-50 more as Bart will need a few more males! Sorry I could not facilitate your request as I had to make sure Bart was looked after first since he's been a great help in facilitating a lot of the bycatch identification!

Uapesi, elizabethae, kelleri (red morph), huascar, atahualpa, baenschi, rositae and some more female norberti. Now if I had more tank space I would be as bad as Bart but the abacaxis, juruesis (blue face), pantalone, fresa are all breeding on me for some unknown reason so I am limited to adding more until I sell more!

No worries. Still stoked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….